This page describes the policy applied on this site. If you need further clarification as to the content or the processing of personal data within this website you can contact us by writing an email to email@example.com
This site is updated without any periodicity and frequency of articles is not predetermined. This site cannot therefore be considered an editorial product or a newspaper under the Italian law n. 62, 07/03/2001.
By reading this website you fully agree to be responsible for your own actions. The authors disclaim any liability regarding the actions taken following what are written in these pages.
IMAGES on the SITE: some images on the site have been taken from other sites and then considered in the public domain, if that adversely disorder someone send us an email and we will remove them from the site.
RIGHTS ON THE CONTENT OF THE BLOG: you are free to reproduce, distribute, communicate to the public, public display our work under the following conditions:
- Attribution – You must attribute the work citing the source with an active link (clickable) to the specific article cited. In this way you do not suggest that the author of the articles endorses you or the way you use the his work.
- Non commercial – You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Non Derivative Works – You cannot alter, transform, or use this work to build a new one.
Note – For any reuse or distribution, you must follow the terms of this license, which must be clearly communicated.
The owner of this website reserves the right at his own discretion to remove any comment that:
- is offensive, unlawful, defamatory, racist or libelous;
- incites hatred or violence;
- is detrimental against people, institutions, religions;
- is invasive of another’s privacy;
- that may cause harm to minors;
- is detrimental with respect to trademarks, patents and copyrighted content;
- containing personal data of third parties;
- improperly using the medium for promoting and advertising businesses.
The comments merely represent the poin of view of their author.
As soon as the comment is posted, the software that runs this blog, WordPress, automatically detects and records the identification data such as date, time and IP address of the computer from which it is published. In order to properly post a comment you are also required to insert a valid email address.
The data collected will not be disclosed to third parties except upon request by the competent authorities in case of illicit events.
Privacy (art.13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003):
The data that the participants to the site confer when they leave a comment, are limited to the email address, name, website (optional) and the IP address. Email address and IP address are visible only to blog administrators himself, and are NOT published in any way. The aforementioned data are required in order to receive the notification of publication of a reply comment. First and last name are published – and therefore public – on the Web along with the comments posted by the user, e-mail address is used only to send the notification of a response to a message.
The opinions and comments posted by users and the information and data contained therein are not intended for any other purpose than to their publication on the website; in particular, it is not foreseen aggregation or selection into specific databases. Any statistical purposes treatments that may be going in the future of the site will be run exclusively conducted on an anonymous basis. While the diffusion of the user’s personal details, and those detectable by the comments posted to be considered directly attached to the user’s initiative itself, guarantee that no other hypothesis of transmission or dissemination is, therefore, expected. In any case, the user has, any time, the possibility of exercising the rights referred to the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (shown below).
Simone Focacci – Via Botticelli n. 4-40033 Reno (BO), email: firstname.lastname@example.org , is responsible for the conservation and the use of the data, accordingly with the current regulations.
Art. 7 – (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1) You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2) You have the right to obtain information about:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3) You have the right to:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancel, request to be anonymous or block data unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- request that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also regarding their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort compared to the protected rights.
4) You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- the processing of personal data, for legitimate reasons, pertinent for collection purposes;
- the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The information concerning the use and processing of your data in case of subscription to the newsletter, can be found here.