The email management system that we use on this site is the number one in the world: Aweber.
Aweber makes it impossible to carry out the unseemly spamming.
In every email received by our readers there is (at the bottom) a link to unsubscribe from the mailing lists to which one has subscribed; therefore there is maximum freedom.
Needless to say, the collected data will never, ever distributed to third parties: we deeply respect the privacy of our readers.
Dear User, in compliance to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter “Law”), as amended, we hereby inform you that:
I. The personal and demographic data provided to Simone Focacci in filling the registration form is processed by automated means or otherwise, with controlled access and in the manner prescribed by the Law and its implementing regulations, in compliance with that legislation and obligations of confidentiality therein;
II. Processing of personal data in compliance with the Law refers to any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the aid of electronic or otherwise automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation and distribution of data;
III. The data is used for purposes related to or useful to Simone Focacci’s activity, such as storage in the Data Base of Simone Focacci or of the providers of services in this website and for which the User is filling in the form, processing, management of contacts, and particularly in order to:
- fulfill legal obligations related to civil, tax and accounting legislation;
- allow the User to access Simone Focacci’s website, for purposes related to the provision of on-line services and, in particular, to fulfill to the request of User’s informative material for the administrative management of activities carried out by Simone Focacci and its customers;
- conduct activities of direct mail and/or direct marketing, also for promotional purposes, also for third party advertisers who provide the services described in this website;
- conduct market research activities in the field of on-line marketing and communications carried out by Simone Focacci also in collaboration with partners, such as, for example, research institutes, public and private institutions, associations.
IV. The providing of the Registration Data for the purposes referred to in points A and B is required, as lack of providing such data will result in the impossibility of Simone Focacci to provided the required services. The providing of the data referred to in points C and D of this disclaimer is optional, and will make it impossible for Simone Focacci to inform you on his promotional activities.
V. The data are collected in a Database and can be communicated to the following subjects:
- subjects who may become aware of them as “responsible” or “delegate” by Simone Focacci, such as personnel belonging to administrative, commercial, manufacturing, technical offices;
- parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies;
- partners with the purpose of market research;
- companies that perform instrumental activities;
- companies who supply the services in this website and for which you are filling in the form, as well as provide contact processing and management. The list of these subjects is constantly updated and available on request. Personal data will never be circulated, in any case.
VI. The data owner is Simone Focacci – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VII. The data processing is done through instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality in accordance with the Law, with controlled access limited to authorized personnel. Data will be stored in the Database at the headquarters of Simone Focacci with email address email@example.com for the time prescribed by the Law.
VIII. User rights: You may exercise the rights under Art. 7 of the Law addressing Simone Focacci at the address indicated above. In particular, You have the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning You and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating or correction. According to the same article You have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment.